Once you have made the decision to study in Australia and you know where you want to study and which course you want to undertake, you can enrol directly with the institution. If, however, you need more help with the school and course choice or the admission application process, you can choose to use an education agent.

All the education agents in Australia are required to complete the training course to become a Qualified Agent Counsellor. All the QEAC are issued a specific number and their name list can be found here.


And education agent can tell you about your options for studying and living in Australia and assist with your institution applications. In many cases, agents have had experience studying in Australia and can share their experience with you. In addition, because they are dealing every day with student enrolment requirements they will be able to provide you solid guidance for your particular situation.

If you need visa application assistance, for instance, information about student visa application requirement, use a migration agent who is registered in Australia. Some Registered Migration Agents are located overseas or have representatives in international markets.

If an education agent is based in Australia, it is against the law for them to provide you with migration advice, unless they are also a Registered Migration Agent.

Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry! We aren't around right now. Leave a message and we'll get back to you, asap.

Your name
* Country Code + Phone Number
* Email
* Describe your issue
Login now

Questions? We're here. Send us a message!

Your name
* Phone
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?