Other Services for Individuals
Employment Support Services
Part of successfully migrating to Australia also means finding a job and securing a regular income. Depending on your professional background and your country of origin you may find there are big differences to what you are used to and are familiar with. Finding a job and a visa sponsor is for some the only way to secure an entry to Australia.
Even though ESS worldwide cannot find the job for you we can support you with our know-how about employment strategies and how to best secure a permanent job:
Our employment support service includes:
- How to write a resume?
- How to perform best in an Interview situation?
- What job will get me a visa?
- What to know about a 457 visa?
- Essentials about Working visas in Australia?
- Where and how can I find a job or a sponsor?
We want to make your relocation to Australia stress free, easy and memorable.
We will project manage your relocation and permanent residency process. We offer a tailor made program, suitable to you and your family’s needs.
Our Relocation Services include:
• Pre-arrival needs analysis to develop an individual relocation package
• Organise initial airfare to travel to Australia
• Arrange short-term and long-term accommodation
• Coordination of removal quotations for personal belongings and family pets
• Advice on furniture hire or purchase
• School search and enrolment assistance
• Medicare/Private Health Insurance Registration
• Organise Bank Accounts, Tax File Number, Australian Drivers licence, Mobile Phone etc.
• Assistance with leasing/purchasing a vehicle
• Orientation tour of Perth and surrounding areas
• Give general advice about shopping areas and leisure time activities
• Outline of clubs and societies of interest
• Specific information relating to your individual needs
• Ongoing support after the move
Using our relocation service…
• Saves time and money
• Reduces stress
• Gets you to work quicker
• Ensures a smooth relocation to Australia
• Gets it right the first time
• Keeps everyone happy
Are you about to move to Australia?
Knowing and understanding Australian customs and laws will help you to adjust to life in the Australian community. Australia is a tolerant, diverse society with people from many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Understanding behavioural and communicational patterns of Australians will make it much easier to fit into the Australian society and make Australia your new home.
Our cultural training course will provide you with the necessary training you need and offers you practical guidelines to successfully integrate into your new work environment and avoid cross-cultural misunderstandings.
Benefits for you:
- An appreciation of some of the aspects of the country that they will soon be calling home.
- Recognising cultural similarities and learning how to deal with differences between your country and Australia.
- Learn basic tools to interpret differences in social and business relationships within your new environment.
- Manage expectations for the challenges that all family members, including children, will face throughout the moving adjustment.
Please contact us today to discuss a tailored cultural program suitable for you.