Find Your Australian Visa

Let us help you get an Australian Visa

Parent Visas

We can assist with all Parent Visas


  • Parent Visa (permanent) SC 103
  • Contributory Parent (temporary) SC 173
  • Contributory Parent (permanent) SC 143
  • Aged Parent Visa (permanent) SC 804
  • Contributory Aged Parent Visa (temporary ) SC 884
  • Contributory Aged Parent visa (permanent) SC 864

Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143)

  • Bring your parents to Australia
  • Stay in Australia indefinitely
  • Work or Study in Australia
  • Possibility to apply for Australian citizenship
  • Possibility to enrol in Medicare
  • Travel in and out for five years from the date the visa is granted
  • Need of resident return visa / other return visa after five years

Before the application

The applicant needs to:

  • Be the parent of an Australian citizens, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand Citizens
  • Be sponsored
    hold a temporary Contributory parent visa (SC 173)
  • meet the balance-of-family test
    • At least half of the children live permanently in Australia
    • More of the children live permanently in Australia than in any other country
  • Be in Australia at the time of the application and the decision
  • Speak vocational English proven by one of the eligible language tests
  • Undertake a health examination (country dependent)
  • Have a health insurance
  • Have a valid passport or other travel document


The sponsor must:

  • Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • Have been living lawfully in Australia for at least two years before the application
  • Be older than 18 years
  • If the child is younger than 18 years, the applicant can be sponsored by:
    • The child’s spouse
    • A relative or guardian of the child
    • A relative or guardian of the child’s spouse (if the spouse is younger than 18)
    • A community organisation


The applicant can include family members:

  • Partner (married or de facto)
  • Own or partner’s dependent children
  • Other dependent relatives
  • Requirements for family members:
    • Documentary evidence of the relationship to the main applicant
    • Health and character requirements


List for required documents (see document check list)


Application process

  • Consult a migration agent
  • Prepare the documents
  • Apply online


After the application

  • Provide more information
  • Report changes in your circumstances
  • You can withdraw the application at any time before the decision
  • Decision
    • Outside Australia: Do not make arrangements to travel to Australia before
    • Inside Australia: Eligible for a Bridging Visa until decision is made

Like Our Facebook Page

Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry! We aren't around right now. Leave a message and we'll get back to you, asap.

Your name
* Country Code + Phone Number
* Email
* Describe your issue
Login now

Questions? We're here. Send us a message!

Your name
* Phone
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?