An internship is a great way to combine study and work, also an opportunity to improve your skills in the real world and gain valuable experience.
ESS worldwide is looking for TWO INTERNS for the following positions:
- Migration / Marketing Intern Knowledge in Mandarin
- Marketing / Administrative Intern Knowledge in Spanish.
Job type: Part-time, 2,5 days per week (3-6 months)
Overview: performs a variety of entry-level administrative tasks and special projects; assists in the coordination of Marketing/administrative, Migration activities and analysis of procedures; and performs related work, as required.
- Contribute to develop business relationships with clients and customers through various channels (direct and online marketing)
- Assisting in market expansion
- Assisting Marketing and Migration Departments in activities related to it.
- Assist in the completion and/or checking of relevant application forms
- Attach supporting documents as per Migration Agent instructions
- Scanning notes/ documents
- Phone /Reception
- Undertake Market research for target market as instructed
- Research and create attractive post in Social Media with regularity (Facebook, instagram, Wechat)
- Assist in creating promotional material for target market
- Organise and advertise events for target market
- Create presentations for events on demand
- Compile, tabulate, and analyse data of our clients.
- Assist in the execution of ESS marketing plan.
- Provide suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects
This internship is a great opportunity for students in business or marketing. Alternatively, suite for students with Graphic Design and Marketing studies.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge in Mandarin (written/spoken) and Cantonese (spoken) advantageous or Knowledge in Spanish.
- Previous experience in working in office environment advantageous.
- Proficient Computer skills (word, excel, outlook, power point)
- Knowledge of Web and social media. Graphic design programs are a bonus.
- Creative and innovative, especially related to marketing activities
- Analytical skills and IT literate are advantageous
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a small team with a can do attitude
If you would like to apply, please send us your up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org