ESS worldwide Migration News

Best Employers to Work with in Australia

Australia has been a country of opportunities for those who dream to do more in their life, to grow unconditional, and to walk on a path that was never walked before. It’s a region that proffers positive waves to revitalize every soul & mind and inspires everyone...

Why Australia is Undoubtedly the Best Place to Live In?

Foresee a future that not only supports your vision and leads you towards your dreams, but also keeps your journey of growth vivacious and cheerful. Because, it’s not only the efforts that count, but also the experience of being through it. Hence for those thinking of...

Jobs in Australia Which Are Unique in Their Own Way

Australia is a land offering abundance of opportunities to those who aspire in their heart and have dreams in their eyes. If you want to do something unconventional in your life, if you want to do something beyond your confinements and if you want to achieve...

What is an Education Agent?

And education agent can tell you about your options for studying and living in Australia and assist with your institution applications. For visa application advice use a Registered Migration Agent. An education agent based in Australia is not allowed to give you legal visa advice unless they are also a Registered Migration Agent.

Initial consultation

The initial consultation is a meeting / conversation with one of our expert Registered Migration Agents that occurs after your initial contact with the firm. The initial consultation can be between 20 minutes and one hour or more, depending on the type and complexity of your legal issue. At the conclusion of the meeting, your migration agent may be able to indicate a management plan or options, or in some cases we may require more information before finalizing our advice.

Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry! We aren't around right now. Leave a message and we'll get back to you, asap.

Your name
* Country Code + Phone Number
* Email
* Describe your issue
Login now

Questions? We're here. Send us a message!

Your name
* Phone
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?